Second Annual Dell Storage Forums to be Held in Boston and Paris Unite Industry Leaders, Customers and Partners in Discussion of the Current State of Data Management
- Events scheduled for Boston on June 10-13, 2012, and in Paris on Nov. 13-16, 2012
- Dell executives to discuss the role of enterprise storage in the company’s end-to-end solutions approach, providing exclusive and in-depth insights into new technologies advancing the Dell Fluid Data architecture
- Several new storage solutions to be unveiled, helping customers optimize data across an organization and help reduce the cost, complexity and risk of data management
In response to strong demand from Dell customers and channel partners, the Dell Storage Forum Boston 2012 event promises to engage attendees with advanced technical content, open access to experts, networking opportunities and insights into the latest Dell Fluid Data architecture developments and roadmap. The second annual U.S. Dell Storage Forum will take place on June 10-13, 2012 at the Westin Boston Waterfront.
Underscoring the “Fluid by Design” theme, Dell Storage Forum Boston will provide customers and channel partners access to executive keynotes, deep-dive technical sessions, hands-on labs and premium instructor-led training courses, driving discussions around key trends in the storage industry. Highlights will include:
- More than 85 technical and sales breakout sessions covering all Dell Storage solutions to help customers develop an optimized IT infrastructure and an end-to-end IT platform that powers a business to its full potential.
- Featured speakers, including: Brad Anderson, president, Dell Enterprise Solutions; Darren Thomas, vice president and general manager, Dell Storage; Greg Davis, vice president and general manager, Dell global and commercial channels; Cheryl Cook, vice president, Dell Enterprise Solutions; and Carter George, executive director of Dell storage strategy.
- Networking opportunities with Dell storage executives, experts, other storage enthusiasts and leading industry insiders.
- Announcements of new, end-to-end IT solutions that unify shared capabilities under an overarching Fluid Data architecture that helps customers solve their business problems.
- Expanded channel partner training opportunities including EqualLogic and Compellent solution design and administration, and for the first time, social media best practices.
- Optional instructor-led training courses for customers led by Dell Education Services, teaching new skills for making the most out of current storage investments.
- Visits to the Dell Design Center in Nashua, NH for direct access to the engineers and the technical labs where Dell Storage products are developed.
“The real story at Dell Storage Forum will be how we are integrating all of our Fluid Data technologies into solutions that deliver an entirely new customer experience,” said Darren Thomas, vice president and general manager, Dell Storage. “IT needs data center solutions and storage offerings that provide choice instead of consequences.”
A customer and channel partner celebration event will be held at Fenway Park, where attendees will enjoy ball park dining, networking and live music, explore the legendary Green Monster and meet Red Sox legends. “Spousetivities” will be arranged for partners and family members of Storage Forum attendees, including a “Get to Know You” breakfast, walking wine tours through Boston, private tours of MIT, Harvard, and the Boston Freedom Trail, and a Boston Harbor boat tour.
Based on the success of Dell Storage Forum London event where 100 percent of survey respondents said the event met their expectations, Dell announced the dates and location for its second European Dell Storage Forum. The event is scheduled for Paris from Nov. 13-16, 2012 at the Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center.
- Blog: Your guide to the Dell Storage Forum Keynotes
- Blog: Spousetivities at the Dell Storage Forum Boston
- Video: Dell Storage Forum London attendees share their thoughts on the conference
- Dell Storage Forum
- Dell Storage Forum on Twitter
- Dell Storage Forum on Facebook
- Video: Dell customers and partners describe what Fluid by Design means to them
- Video: Dell Storage Forum Orlando attendees talk about what Fluid means to them
- Photos and videos from previous Dell Storage Forum Orlando and Dell Storage Forum London events
Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. For more information, visit www.dell.com.