Record-Breaking Turnout at EMC World Expected
13,000+ Professionals to Unite, Using Cloud and Big Data Transform IT, Transform Their Businesses and Transform Their Careers
HOPKINTON, Mass., May 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- EMC to host 13,000+ attendees at the 12th annual EMC® World Conference, May 21-24 in Las Vegas.
- The core theme, "Transform IT+Business+Yourself," highlights this pivotal point in cloud adoption. Moving to the cloud is not enough; companies must leverage cloud technology to transform IT, and make better use of Big Data to transform business. At EMC World, attendees also will garner training, tools and necessary insights to transform their own careers.
- This comprehensive event offers more than 500 breakout sessions, more than 100 hands-on labs and exhibits from 100 leading IT companies. The conference also features EMC's first-ever BUZZ Talks program, which provides online, real-time access to EMC executives, employees, customers and partners while covering critical topics.
- With the success of last year's event—the world's first geared toward data scientists— EMC will host the Data Science Summit on May 23-24, exploring data science trends and practices.
- EMC World also features the second annual CIO Summit and the first Global Partner Summit, as well as Momentum 2012, the industry's largest content management conference.
EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC) will host more than 13,000 customers, partners, technologists, press, bloggers and analysts at its 12th annual EMC World conference. The event, designed for a global audience, will take place from May 21-24 at The Venetian in Las Vegas and focuses on the theme of IT, business and personal "Transformation." The theme, which has driven record-breaking attendance at this year's show, will focus on how customers can use cloud to transform IT, Big Data to transform business and tools and training designed to help attendees transform themselves.