EMC Delivers Information Management Software and Solutions to Accelerate Customers' Journey to the Cloud and Transform Business Processes
Expands Solutions to EMC OnDemand for Life Sciences and Plant and Facilities Management; New Release of Documentum D2; Marks Traction in Certified Partner Solution Program
LAS VEGAS, May 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- EMC WORLD 2012 --
- Today EMC announced several products and solutions to advance its strategy to enabling the New User, accelerating our customers' journey to the cloud; delivering pervasive governance and transforming our customers' business with high-value solutions.
- Delivers new solutions for Life Sciences and Engineering, Plants and Facilities Management companies on EMC OnDemand, a hybrid cloud deployment model, managed by EMC experts.
- Releases next version of Documentum D2 for configuring intuitive user interfaces
- Announces significant progress with its EMC Certified Solutions Program
Follow EMC World Online
- Online: To track the latest EMC World 2012 happenings, visit www.emcworld.com.
- Twitter: For continuous EMC World news and event updates, follow EMC on Twitter at @EMCWorld and @EMCCorp and join the conversations using #EMCWorld.
- Facebook: To view videos of all EMC World keynotes and super sessions, like EMC on Facebook.
- Flickr: View photos of EMC World on Flickr and tag your EMC World photos with "EMC World 2012".
At EMC World 2012, EMC (NYSE:EMC) today announced significant progress in its strategy to enable the New User, accelerate our customers' journey to the cloud; deliver pervasive governance and transform our customers' business with high-value solutions. In a series of announcements, the company demonstrates significant traction with EMC OnDemand, a hybrid cloud deployment model managed by EMC experts, and success with its EMC Certified Solution partner program. The Information Intelligence Group division of EMC delivers solutions to help global organizations balance the user demands for productivity and ease of use with IT's mandate for security and governance; this struggle hampers innovation and limits business agility.
Information Intelligence Group Highlights:
EMC delivers new solutions and innovation across the Documentum product line, enabling customers to:
Empower the "New User" in the Post PC Era
Delivering support for the "New User" requires a compelling, fast and modern user experience for users to access, share and collaborate on their preferred device, and enabling agile composition of new information-enabled solutions.
- Announces the next release of EMC Documentum D2.
- Enhances user experience for configuring intuitive and personalized user interfaces to the EMC Documentum platform.
- Application is available for implementation in a traditional environment or hosted as part of EMC OnDemand, a hybrid cloud deployment model managed by EMC experts.
Accelerate Our Customers' Journey to the Cloud
EMC OnDemand is a hybrid cloud deployment model for enterprise-class applications, designed to help customers accelerate their journey to the cloud. Developed using a range of best-in-class technologies from VMware, RSA and EMC, the infrastructure can contain one or many EMC and EMC partner products and can be completely portable from one data center to another. It also enables customers to provision and configure the system for rapid deployment. EMC delivers two new solutions for EMC OnDemand, the EMC Documentum for Life Sciences Solution Suite and the EMC Documentum Engineering, Plant and Facilities Management (EPFM) solution.