SolarWinds Introduces Network Performance Monitor Localized for the Japanese Market
AUSTIN, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 05/29/12 -- SolarWinds® (NYSE: SWI), a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, today announced the launch of the Japanese version of its flagship network management product, SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM).
In late 2011, SolarWinds announced it was expanding its presence in the Japanese market by making key investments, including creating a Japanese language website, the translation and localization of its products, and creating a dedicated, native Japanese-speaking support team. SolarWinds has partnered with Marubeni Information Systems, Daikin Industries, Mitsuiwa Corporation, and Jupiter Technology to resell SolarWinds products in Japan.
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor features include:
- Comprehensive network performance monitoring for multi-vendor networks
- Intelligent network alerting
- Automated network discovery and mapping
- Customizable, out-of-the-box reports
- Easy, do-it-yourself deployment with no expensive consultants required
- Ability to scale as the network grows and extend management capabilities to NetFlow traffic analysis, IPSLA WAN monitoring, IP address management, network configuration management, user device tracking, and application and server performance
"We are pleased to be able to offer a localized version of NPM in Japan, a country widely known for its innovation and advances in information technology," said Doug Hibberd, SolarWinds executive vice president of technology and general manager of APAC operations. "We believe potential customers in Japan will find NPM easy to buy, easy to install, and easy to use."
SolarWinds has partnered with the following Japanese companies to sell SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor:
All Rights Reserved.