Independent Testing Lab Determines Talari Networks' Live Customer Site Provided Greater Visibility, Cost Savings and Network Reliability Than Its Previously Deployed WAN
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/30/12 -- Talari Networks, Inc., a leading innovator in WAN reliability and performance quality network appliances, today announced that a new report from Broadband-Testing Laboratories, Europe's leading independent network testing facility and consultancy organization, determined that Talari Networks' WAN appliances at a live customer site provided greater visibility, cost savings and network reliability than the company's previously deployed WAN.
Broadband-Testing tested at a live deployment, hosted by consultancy IT-Agenda in the UK for its client Allparts, an automotive parts supplier. These tests demonstrated that Talari technology solved and significantly improved reliability and performance issues on Allparts' existing WAN, while immediately saving the company approximately £10,000 with longer term cost savings estimated at approximately £80,000.
The tests highlighted the following key benefits of Talari's WAN appliances, which are based on patented and dynamic APN (Adaptive Private Network) technology:
- Talari technology performs sub-second path decisions on a per-packet basis, taking into account the data collected on the paths, class of traffic and policies established by configuration settings to provide the highest network performance possible and no interruptions, even in the event of link failures.
- Resilient Multipath Connectivity, which is designed to deliver end-to-end reliability and protected application performance, for both TCP-based and real-time applications.
- Flexible deployment options and the ability to make adds and changes quickly and easily, as Talari's appliances can be centrally configured and the resulting configuration files transparently pushed to the end devices.
- Immediate benefits in terms of visibility, reliability, performance and cost savings by effectively replacing an existing MPLS-based WAN deployment with one consisting of three different service providers, all based around low-cost DSL connections.
- Continued cost savings will occur since adapting and changing the WAN deployment is now quick and easy, rather than slow and expensive.
Steve Broadhead, Founder & Director of Broadband-Testing Labs, commented, "What Talari is offering here is more than simple link aggregation; it is providing a means of both maximizing every byte of bandwidth at all times and ensuring against the dangers of relying on a single service provider for your WAN connectivity."
The report concludes, "The Talari APN approach adds significant flexibility, ease of management, real network visibility and ongoing cost savings. It removes the reliance on a single network service provider, while offering real choice of provider moving forward, so you can always take advantage of the best deals."
The report is available as a free download from: http://www.talari.com/support/abstract_talari_networks_report.php
About Talari Networks, Inc.
Talari Networks is redefining WAN reliability and performance quality. By aggregating multiple broadband links and continuously adapting to the quality of the network, Talari enables true enterprise-class quality and reliability at consumer prices. Talari's patented technology delivers 30-100 times gain in bandwidth per dollar, 40-90 percent on-going WAN cost reductions and greater visibility and reliability than MPLS or any other private network. In 2011, Talari was named a Gartner Cool Vendor and its Mercury T750 won Best of Interop-Performance Optimization. For more information, visit www.talari.com.
Talari Networks is a trademark of Talari Networks, Inc. Other company, product and service names mentioned herein may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
All Rights Reserved.