Quest Software Named to ‘Ten Best Web Support Sites of 2012’
Association of Support Professionals Recognizes Company's Work to Provide Excellent Customer Service via Interactive Consumer Website
Quest Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: QSFT) today announced that its website has been named one of the ‘Ten Best Web Support Sites for 2012’ by the Association of Support Professionals (ASP). The annual competition, now in its 15th year, showcases excellence in online service and support.
The Quest site was selected for the award, along with nine others, by a panel of judges with expertise in web support design and implementation. Winners were selected based on 25 separate performance criteria including overall usability, design, and navigation; knowledgebase and search implementation; interactive features; customer experience; and the major site development challenge.
Tweet this: Quest’s website has been named one of the Ten Best Web Support Sites for 2012 for providing excellent customer service via @Quest http://bit.ly/MZ1pC4
The Quest support site provides customers and partners with self-help procedures for an array of features via:
- Targeted Chat – offers customers the option to chat with an expert based on the pages they’re browsing and the product name variables they’ve selected
- Knowledge Base Embed with Videos – streamlines the customer experience with video viewing from within a solution – no downloads required
- Integrated Communities –enables customers to easily interact with an alliance of industry experts and power users
Quest Software and the other nine award winners will be profiled in a book, “The Ten Best Web Support Sites of 2012,” available in July. Complete details on the ASP awards are available at http://www.asponline.com/12announcement.html.
Kim Kinnison, vice president, worldwide support, Quest Software
“We are extremely proud to receive recognition from such a well-known association. This award is the culmination of all the feedback we have received from our customers and partners over the years. A lot of time and effort have been invested in developing a Support Portal that is agile, simple in navigation, and deep in content to serve up the quickest product resolution. And, we don't intend to stop there. We will continue to enhance quest.com to accommodate the industry’s latest trends, and the demand for more self-service solutions.”
Jeffrey Tarter, executive director, Association of Support
“Industry leaders in Web-based support not only provide answers to customers’ immediate questions, they also use their support sites to offer a training ground for customers to interact with experts and each other, through larger user communities, over the lifecycle of product ownership. This recognition by ASP is an honor that is extended only to the very best. Quest clearly is a leader in providing the support experience and cutting edge technology that are required today.”
- Quest Software, Inc.: http://www.quest.com/
- More Quest news: http://www.quest.com/newsroom/
- Twitter: http://mobile.twitter.com/quest
- Facebook: http://www.quest.com/facebook
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/
- Quest TV: http://www.quest.com/tv/
Quest Software, Inc.
Nisha Morris, 949-754-8714
All Rights Reserved.