Netformx DesignXpert Version 14 Now Installed at Over 600 Customers in 76 Countries
Users Benefit from a Modernized User Interface, Faster and More Accurate Network Discovery, and Improved Collaboration
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) June 05, 2012
Netformx®, the leader in collaborative requirements-to-order solutions, today announced significant momentum for its award-winning product, Netformx DesignXpert®. Netformx DesignXpert Version 14 has now been adopted by 100% of Netformx’s over 600 customers in 76 countries. This latest version provides new collaboration features, improves usability, incorporates new vendor products, and enhances performance when conducting a network discovery. Customers have praised Netformx DesignXpert Version 14 for helping them create winning proposals and delight their customers.
New Capability Highlights:
- Launched the Collaborative Sales-to-Delivery solution to facilitate collaboration on projects created with Netformx DesignXpert Version 14. This solution includes two integration adapters and a new product focused towards sales professionals. The Netformx Adapter for SharePoint enables a common repository for engineers, salespeople, and post-sales specialists to collaborate on proposals and maintain a history of customer projects. The Netformx Adapter for Salesforce.com enriches a customer’s pipeline by attaching Netformx DesignXpert projects and outputs to reduce manual and error-prone processes. Netformx DesignXpert Essential gives salespeople easy access to projects created with any Netformx DesignXpert Edition.
- Improved usability to make it easier to take advantage of the requirements-to-order capabilities available with Netformx DesignXpert. These new capabilities include advanced find and replace with a simpler way to quickly identify devices based on any number of user-selected criteria. Users also benefit from faster design validation with added control to validate a single device, multiple devices, or all devices included in a project. Users are now able to apply discounts on a single device or as a bulk operation based on vendor name, device type or customer-defined groups.
- Updates to the Netformx KnowledgeBase™ included new vendors and products from Check Point Software Technologies, CommScope, Dell, Extreme Networks, HP Networking, Nokia, and TerraWave Solutions.
- Performance using Netformx Discovery™ was accelerated by as much as 20x. It includes the ability to pause and resume an active project to provide more flexibility to complete tasks at a user’s convenience. Netformx Discovery also now includes support for Cisco Discovery Service (CDS) 2.0.1, which provides IPv6 device compatibility reports.
- “Netformx DesignXpert has become an integral part of our design process for our engineering and sales teams,” said John Marchese, Sr. Vice President of Sales Engineering for BlueWater, a Presidio Company. “Our team has been able to scale our pipeline and focus effectively on more opportunities and complex solutions. Netformx DesignXpert has been an important part of our growth by delivering time savings, design validation and better interaction across all team members resulting in more closed business.”
- “We are dedicated to helping our users create and sell better solutions to their customers. We are excited at the opportunity to take the feedback from our more than 600 customers and deliver the capabilities that make their jobs easier,” said Shai Gerably, Executive Vice President of Research and Development at Netformx. “With Netformx DesignXpert Version 14, we continue to deliver greater usability, productivity, and collaboration to help our customers win business.”