Quest Software Unveils NetVault Extended Architecture to Align Backup and Recovery with Service Continuity - Page 3
Next-Generation Platform Redefines Data Protection by Enabling IT to Manage Backups Based on Specific Business and Technology Services
- Quest Software, Inc.: http://www.quest.com/
- More Quest news: http://www.quest.com/newsroom/
- Twitter: http://mobile.twitter.com/quest
- Facebook: http://www.quest.com/facebook
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/
- Quest TV: http://www.quest.com/tv/
Established in 1987, Quest Software (Nasdaq: QSFT) provides simple and innovative IT management solutions that enable more than 100,000 global customers to save time and money across physical and virtual environments. Quest products solve complex IT challenges ranging from database management, data protection, identity and access management, monitoring, user workspace management, to Windows management.
- Quest news releases: http://www.quest.com/rss/news-releases.aspx
Quest, Quest Software, NetVault, LiteSpeed, and the Quest logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quest Software in the United States and certain other countries. vRanger is a trademark or registered trademark of Vizioncore Inc. in the United States and certain other countries. All other names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Quest Software, Inc.
Scott Desiere, 949.754.8617
All Rights Reserved.