Cisco Live Attendees First to Preview Soon-to-Launch OpManager 9.2 Network Monitoring Platform for Enterprises of Any Size - Page 2
ManageEngine’s Flagship Network Monitoring Solution Adds Agent-based Log File Monitoring, Discovery Rule Engine, Faster Discovery and Much More
- Discovers over 5,000 interfaces per minute
- Bring 5,000 devices into OpManager in less than a day
- Supports log files monitoring from Active Directory, MS SQL and other apps
- Forwards OpManager events as SNMP TRAP/Syslog events to another NMS Platform viz. HP OpenView, IBM Netcool
- Agent-based Log File Monitoring: Track the existence of a particular string (string or a regular expression) in any log file. Previously a part of luxury high-end NMS frameworks and now made available to SMBs and large enterprises.
- Discovery Rule Engine: Associate the relevant monitors based on the type and nature of devices. For example, you can associate all IIS devices to IIS business view automatically and add IIS related processes and services automatically.
- 5x Faster Discovery: Discover up to 5,000 interfaces per minute using the new improved discovery engine.
- Tab Customization: Technicians can now drag and drop or delete the default OpManager tabs and can also bring in web consoles of other network devices and applications as custom tabs. For example, add helpdesk as a tab in OpManager and embed the organization’s helpdesk web pages right into OpManager without needing to open multiple browsers.
- IPAM Plug-in: Gives administrators the power to manage their network, IP space, and switch port to devices from a single point.
- Integration with other NMS: Forward OpManager events as SNMP TRAP/Syslog events to another NMS Platform viz. HP OpenView, IBM Netcool.
Pricing and Availability
The general availability (GA) of version 9.2 will be released during Q3 2012. The beta builds for trial run are already available at http://www.manageengine.com/network-monitoring/beta-signup.html. The pricing information will be announced during the GA availability.
For more information on ManageEngine OpManager, please visit http://manageengine.com/opmanager. For more information on ManageEngine, please visit http://www.manageengine.com; follow the company blog at http://blogs.manageengine.com, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ManageEngine and on Twitter at @ManageEngine.
Related ManageEngine Resources
Dottie O’Rourke, 650-344-1260
All Rights Reserved.