Top 10 Reasons Why Social Media Should Be Part Of Every Business Marketing Plan
New from IFM: Top 10 Reasons why businesses should Optimize for Social Media. It only takes 25 minutes per day to get more business opportunities.
Toronto, Canada (PRWEB) July 31, 2012
The rules of marketing are changing. Social Media Marketing is now challenging traditional advertising methods that companies have been using for decades. Consumers are now migrating to Social Media outlets for advice, research and passing on information as well.
Before any business gets involved in marketing via Social Media, a general understanding of what Social Media is, why a business should be involved, and how it can benefit a business in terms of optimizing for Search Engines.
For example, business Facebook pages developed for Social media are becoming more common. Tweeting, commenting, posting etc. are becoming the norm. There are so many sites on the internet that give varied definitions of what Social Media is, IFM has put together a condensed list of good pointers to help.
1) Getting involved in Social Media can make a company more visible.
2) Spreading the news about your company increases Brand Awareness.
3) Actively participating in Social Media can make any company a point of reference.
4) Contributing knowledge, helps seek-out those that are in need of business services.
5) Social Media can help solve problems with promotion of a product or service.
6) Active participation helps find what people are saying about any business.
7) Social Media sites like Facebook are good for Search Engine Optimization.
8) Keep up with the competition who are already involved with Social Media.
9) Social Media can gently funnel those in need, to the company website.
10) Social Media involvement works with other methods of marketing.
If this sounds time-consuming, it could be. It is for this reason IFM has developed their own system to promote and manage their client’s Social Media exposure. IFM’s new Social Media Management service allows businesses to stay in direct contact with the general public and potential clients while allowing business owners to focus on running their business. “We take the time and efforts necessary to make inroads in Social Media for our clients. We also measure all activities on the most popular Social networks to follow trends and attract new business for our clients.”
IFM Social Media Management involves:
- Sharing updates and comment on Linkedin
- Following , tweeting, retweeting and share links
- Post on Facebook
But measuring the progress and results are paramount. IFM’s Social Media Management system goes further by:
- Actively contributing on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
- Following a set list of tasks on a weekly basis
- Monitoring those who are active on Social Media talking about client brands
- Growing and nurture a new audience for each client
- Saving clients time and money to focus on their core business
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/7/prweb9749381.htm