Axway Managed Services Provider Program Extends Solutions Availability to MSP Partners
Program Designed to Deliver Axway Solutions via Shared-Services Platforms in the Cloud
Recognizing the increased need for organizations to move, secure, control access to and harness the value of information in efficient ways, Axway (NYSE Euronext: AXW.PA), the Business Interaction Networks company, announced today its Managed Service Provider (MSP) partner program. The program enables MSPs to complement, enhance and extend their current shared services offerings with Axway’s award-winning secure collaboration, encryption, and file transfer solutions.
Armed with industry-leading solutions and a dedicated MSP partner team, Axway MSP partners are able to deliver “safe for work” solutions for collaborative and mobile file sharing, email encryption and data loss protection from a common platform, in turn creating greater market differentiation and competitive advantage for themselves. Partners can leverage Axway technology to provide their customers a solid foundation for secure data exchange, collaboration, and the ability to meet ever-changing governance and compliance demands.
The newest members of the Axway MSP program are:
- Abnology - a leading IT services and integrated solutions provider focused on delivering best of breed technologies and solutions to clients in healthcare & life sciences. With their industry leading Trusted Health Cloud™ solutions that include Trusted Messaging™ and Trusted Collaboration™, Abnology is able to blend IT compliance as a service with technologies to meet the toughest business environments in the healthcare and life sciences sector.
- CorePLUS - a cloud technology partner that provides a simple, secure way to manage IT and deliver any application, to any device, on-demand. CorePLUS enables companies and government agencies of any size to cost effectively move to the cloud for all their computing needs. The CorePLUS CAMP (Cloud Application and Management Platform) solution is next generation technology that provides infrastructure, provisioning, management and computing services to a CorePLUS Virtual Private Data Center, on premise Private Data Center, or Hybrid solution.
- CPSG - a recognized leader in providing top-tier information technology solutions across North America, specializing in analyzing and providing corporate return on Big Data, governance, risk and compliance, identity and access governance and enterprise applications focused on their clients' workforce life-cycle management needs.
- Mycroft Inc. - a innovation leader in IT security, regulatory compliance and identity access management (IAM) solutions. Focused on the configuration, delivery and management of solutions, the company integrates its software, professional consulting expertise and top tier security operations center to deliver enterprise implementations and managed security services in scalable private cloud environments.
- ScaleMatrix - a global leader in collocation, data center and private cloud hosting technology, takes an infrastructure-based approach to providing best-in-class hosting solutions to clients at every stage of their IT lifecycle development.
“Our MSP partner program is designed to make our enterprise-class security and data exchange solutions available as integrated infrastructure and security as-a-service offerings,” said Mike Dayton, senior vice president, security solutions and global channels, Axway. “By working together, we’ll be able to provide customers with greater levels of deployment flexibility and cost efficiency for securing sensitive company information. Together with our partners, our solutions will enable improved business productivity and efficiency for security conscious enterprises, delivering the visibility and controls needed to mitigate corporate risk and reduce overhead.”
“As an Axway MSP partner we are able to strengthen our strategy and receive key business values with Axway’s industry-leading solutions,” said Chris Orlando, chief sales and marketing officer, ScaleMatrix. “The program has allowed us the ability to offer new services to our current customers, partners, and prospects, and bring new successes to our organization.”
Jennifer Usher, 415-591-8456
All Rights Reserved.