National Cyber Security Alliance to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell
ADVISORY, Oct. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA), a non-profit organization devoted to educating and empowering a digital citizenry to use the Internet securely and safely, will visit the NASDAQ MarketSite in Times Square.
In honor of the occasion, Jane Holl Lute, Deputy Secretary, DHS will ring the Opening Bell.
Following the Opening Bell the NCSA will hold a business cyber security forum at the NASDAQ MarketSite from 12:00 – 2:30 pm ET. Findings from a new small business cybersecurity survey conducted by the Zogby Poll will be released and discussed at the event during two panel discussions entitled: "Current Cybersecurity Challenges" and "Creating a Culture of Security in Innovation." Speakers and panellists participating in the forum include:
- Cameron F. Kerry, General Counsel, U.S. Department of Commerce
- John Zogby, Founder, The Zogby Poll (the renowned pollster will present findings of the 2012 NCSA/Symantec Small Business Cybersecurity Study.
- Ellen Richey, Chief Enterprise Risk Officer, Visa
- Roland Cloutier, Chief Security Officer, ADP
- Tom Kellerman, U.S. Vice President of Cybersecurity, TrendMicro
- Michael Mason, Chief Security Officer, Verizon
- Sameer Bhalotra, Chief Operating Officer, Impermium
- Andrew Lee, Chief Executive Officer, ESET
- Dave Martin, Vice President, Chief Security Officer, EMC Corporation
- Malcolm Harkins, Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, Intel
If you are a member of the media and are interested in attending, please contact Krista Alestock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NASDAQ MarketSite – 4 Times Square – 43rd & Broadway – Broadcast Studio
Monday, October 15, 2012 – 9:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. ET
(202) 463-0013 x209
Fiber Line (Encompass Waterfront): 4463
Gal 3C/06C 95.05 degrees West
18 mhz Lower
DL 3811 Vertical
Broadcast footage of the Opening Bell will also be available for download until 4:00 pm ET on October 15: http://videos.nasdaqomx.com/Ceremony/Ceremonies.mov
Facebook and Twitter:
For multimedia features such as exclusive content, photo postings, status updates and video of bell ceremonies please visit our Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/NASDAQ.
For news tweets, please visit our Twitter page at: http://twitter.com/nasdaqomx.
A live webcast of the NASDAQ Opening Bell will be available at:
(C) Copyright 2012 GlobeNewswire, Inc. All rights reserved.