New SevOne Appliance Built to Shoulder Exponential Big Data Network Growth
WILMINGTON, DE -- (Marketwire) -- 11/29/12 -- SevOne, the leader in IT performance management, today released a new appliance targeting large enterprises facing massive network growth, data center space optimization and big data challenges. Scaling 4x larger than any other network performance management tool on the market, the new SevOne appliance delivers exponentially greater scalability and capability. The company additionally announced immediate availability of a mobile application that allows CIOs and network administrators unprecedented real-time awareness of their network and its end points across one or many data centers.
"SevOne's new appliance offers the greatest scalability on the market today, and only uses a single appliance," stated Andreas Schlechter, Managing Director, Telonic. "The single install of a SevOne appliance saves on consumption of data storage space and energy, by reducing the hardware platform footprint and implementation time. And the mobile app provides an elegant way to proactively receive critical IT information anytime, anywhere."
"With SevOne's unique Cluster Technology, organizations could already scale to accommodate an infinite number of elements," said Mike Phelan, CEO, SevOne. "Now they can do the same with fewer physical or virtual appliances."
- Industry-leading performance management density -- supporting more than 4x the elements support as a single install than any other network management system
- Dramatically reduces datacenter space requirements, energy consumption and management costs -- a 70% decrease in physical footprint and power consumption
- 3x improvement in typical report generation time versus equivalent monitoring using other SevOne models
- Compatibility with existing SevOne appliances and clusters
Now available in the iPhone and Android App Stores, SevOne's mobile application was designed to provide CIOs and network administrators with unprecedented real-time visibility into global network health across one or many networks.
Mike Phelan, CEO, SevOne, added, "Historically, IT performance management products require the administrator to sit in front of the computer and run reports all day. SevOne is giving administrators precious time back in their day, by notifying them only when anomalies and deviations from normal behavior occurs, and sending these alerts directly to their mobile devices."
- Top-down visibility of your entire infrastructure, with the ability to instantly drill down into individual alerts
- Full access to administrative alert functionality, including acknowledging, assigning, and ignoring alerts
- Easy to install and use, with native SevOne authentication
SevOne, Inc. delivers the industry's fastest, most scalable, and comprehensive real-time network monitoring, troubleshooting and performance reporting solution. SevOne created a proprietary, next-generation distributed technology, called the SevOne Cluster, that combines the cutting edge principles behind peer-to-peer sharing and big data clusters to scale smoothly so that millions of network elements, across all monitoring technologies, can be monitored and provide a single view to the user. Hundreds of customers, including the top cable companies, wireless network and managed service providers, and top financial services institutions rely on SevOne. Visit www.sevone.com.
All Rights Reserved.