2013 Automated Payroll Software by RealTaxTools.Com Helps Employers Comply with California Pay Stub Rules
The new release of Payroll Mate software by Real Business Solutions generates employee paystubs that follow the California pay stub requirements. Trial download of the new system is available from http://www.realtaxtools.com/.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) January 21, 2013
Real Business Solutions (http://www.realtaxtools.com/) is announcing the release of Payroll Mate 2013 with support for the California Pay Stub Requirements as defined by Labor Code Section 226(a). Through Payroll Mate, the automated payroll software package offered by the company, California employers and tax professionals can run effective payroll systems and manage the whole cycle of preparing payroll for their employees and clients.
Pursuant to California Labor Code Section 226(a), employers are required to provide employees with a paystub or itemized wage statement showing the following information: Gross wages earned; total hours worked; the number of piece-rate units earned and any applicable piece rate if the employee is paid on a piece rate basis; all deductions; net wages earned; the inclusive dates of the period for which the employee is paid; the name of the employee and the last four digits of his or her social security number ; the name and address of the legal entity that is the employer ; applicable hourly rates in effect during the pay period and the corresponding number of hours worked at each hourly rate by the employee.
Free trial of Payroll Mate 2013 is available from http://www.realtaxtools.com/
Payroll Mate calculates UI Tax (California Unemployment Insurance), Employment Training Tax (ETT), State Disability Insurance (SDI) Tax and California Personal Income Tax (PIT) Withholding. Payroll Mate also prepares California payroll forms CA DE-9 (EDD Quarterly Contribution Return and Report of Wages) and CA DE-9C (EDD Quarterly Contribution Return and Report of Wages Continuation).
Payroll Mate makes doing payroll easy, smooth, predictable, and of course affordable. California employers can try Payroll Mate risk-free by visiting http://www.PayrollMate.com.
Payroll Mate software highlights:
- Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Automatically calculates federal and state payroll tax withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Supports payroll vacation accrual and sick pay accrual.
- Exports Payroll checks to Quicken and accounting software like Microsoft Office accounting.
- Can be used as QuickBooks payroll alternative with the ability to export payroll data to QuickBooks software.
- Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-9, California DE-9C, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Prints IRS 1099-MISC and 1096 forms.
- Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Prints on preprinted scannable W2 forms and W3 forms.
- Generates comprehensive reports including payroll journal, tax liability and deposit requirement.
- Generates Direct Deposit Files.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give the California payroll software from PayrollMate.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy managing payroll can be. Visit Payroll Mate software page.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/Automated-Payroll/prweb10341918.htm