SAS Achieves Record Revenue of $2.87 Billion in 2012, up 5.4 Percent over 2011 - Page 3
Big data analytics drives breakthrough results for customers, revenue milestone for SAS
- Bank of America’s Corporate Investment Group reduced the time required to process risk models, loan scores and loss forecasts, allowing more time to pursue new growth opportunities.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina helps hospitals identify and intervene with patients most likely to be readmitted.
- Singapore banking giant DBS spares 350,000 customers yearly the hassle of empty ATMs by understanding transaction patterns for each of its 1,350 ATMs.
- DSW knows which shoes to stock in specific locations to avoid stock-outs and markdowns, keeping customers satisfied and profits looking good.
- eBay’s Dutch operation uses predictive analytics to improve every aspect of the user experience.
- The Hong Kong Efficiency Unit turns complaints into smart strategies that boost public satisfaction and improve citizens’ quality of life.
- HP turns 2.5 billion customer transactions into insights that produce 20 percent incremental ROI across marketing campaigns.
- The Orlando Magic rivals the highest earners in the National Basketball Association, despite its smaller market.
- PSKW grew 140 percent three years running by being the only pharmaceutical marketer to analyze how coupons affect prescribing rates, helping branded drugs maintain market share against generic rivals.
- T-Mobile reduced churn by strengthening ties with influencers.
Leaders in Italy’s Pages: