Cynopsis: Kids! Announces Webinar on Leveraging the Second Screen in the New Kids Market
This must-attend webinar is on Thursday, March 14 from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m. EST.
New York, NY (PRWEB) February 20, 2013
Saban Brands, Cartoon Network and No Crusts Interactive are actively engaging young viewers with second screen content including series spin-offs, interstitials and games. Experts from those companies will show you how in the upcoming webinar, “Leveraging the Second Screen in the New Kids Market.” Hosted by Cynopsis: Kids! Editor, Cathy Applefield Olson, this interactive virtual workshop on March 14 will provide insights and tactics on how to create second-screen programming and how to use it to drive tune-in, increase stickiness and bolster the bottom line.
Executives including, Elie Dekel (President, Saban Brands and Co-President, Vortexx), Stacy Isenhower (SVP Programming & Scheduling at Cartoon Network), and Anne Richards (Creative Director at No Crusts Interactive), will share smart, proven strategies and tactics that are needed to generate buzz along with complementary branded content for consumption on tablets, smart phones and laptops.
During this information-packed 90-minute webinar, attendees will learn how to:
- Use second-screen platforms— such as apps, TVEverywhere, VOD, streaming, and more-- to reach the widest audience before the linear debut, during the show and post-airing
- Access actionable strategies for developing website, YouTube and other original ancillary programming without blowing your budget
- Take advantage of the latest web analytics and app usage tracking methods to monitor - and monetize - the reach of ancillary content
- Discover the newest social media outlets for marketing content to an audience that’s too young for Facebook
- Integrate gaming into the real-time viewing experience via tablets and smart phones to enhance tune-in.
This highly interactive seminar will allow for real time Q&A’s to ensure specific questions are answered.
To register for Cynopsis Kids’ “Leveraging the Second Screen in the New Kids Market” webinar, visit: http://www.cynopsis.com/webinars/kids-second-screen/
Webinar attendees receive full access to speaker presentations along with a certificate of completion. Webinar tuition is based on location, not number of participants, so each registration site can have multiple participants for one low price. Questions? Contact Trish Pihonak at trish(at)cynopsis(dot)com.
About Cynopsis Media
Cynopsis Media is a division of Access Intelligence LLC. The Cynopsis Media family of products includes Cynopsis, Cynopsis: Digital, Cynopsis: Kids and Cynopsis: Sports daily e-publications, weekly Cynopsis: Classified Advantage e-publication, Special eReports, Event/Summits and a strong database of Classifieds and more. Visit cynopsis.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/2/prweb10451066.htm