Top Health Plan Experts to Provide Strategies for Using Mobile Devices, Social Media in Nov. 7 Webinar
Upcoming webinar from Atlantic Information Services will discuss what digital strategies health plans are employing, the results they are achieving and where they are heading next with mobile devices and social media.
Washington, DC (PRWEB) October 25, 2013
Social media and mobile communications have not only become legitimate communications tools for health plans, but are now necessary for doing business effectively in a business-to-consumer environment. While it may be easier to see the benefits of digital applications with consumer brands, their utility is growing dynamically among health plans that place a high priority on connecting and engaging with their customers. Atlantic Information Services, Inc.’s (AIS) Nov. 7 webinar, “Health Plan Mobile Device and Social Media Strategies: Innovations and Opportunities” will offer tips on how to establish a center of excellence for digital innovation, what key performance indicators can most accurately measure success, and what new ways social media and mobile strategies can be used by health plans to meet customer needs.
During this webinar, three industry experts — Lynde O’Brien, director of electronic media strategy for Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC), Jeremy Solly, social media manager for Cambia Health Solutions, and Patrick Feeney, director of mobile and emerging technologies at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois (BSBSIL) — will offer insight on the social media and mobile initiatives of leading health insurers. In 60 minutes of expert presentations followed by 30 minutes devoted to individual questions, participants will get answers to questions such as:
- How can health plans take their digital communications strategies to the next level? And what exactly is the “next level?”
- What is the best way to manage an online brand?
- What other uses for YouTube exist beyond educating brokers and agents?
- How can new social media initiatives be used to promote health, fight disease and improve drug compliance?
- What are some effective strategies for using medical apps in member care management?
- How can insurance companies use social SEO to improve their search engine rankings?
- What guiding principles can help avoid social media pitfalls?
- How should negative messages or posts and other bumps in the social media road be handled?
- How can plans ensure that their efforts — including comments made by members and visitors — don’t improperly disclose PHI and violate HIPAA?
Visit http://aishealth.com/marketplace/c3m43_110713 for more details and registration information.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://www.AISHealth.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11261639.htm